Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sonja Turns 10!

Woah, I started this blog when I was pregnant with Sonja.  A friend of a friend had a blog Sometimes Sweet and I thought hey I can do that.  And while I can and have (and do), my creative outlets have shifted.  I don't post here as frequently as I used to, but I do make it a point to share big deal personal events and accomplishments because as I look back at this blog (which I've downloaded as a pdf) I'm able to see all the stories I've shared over the past ten years.  This was my first introduction to story telling and documenting, it's shaped my creative sharing process, and for that I'm grateful.  While social media is fun for sharing quick bursts of life, this place has become a resource for friends asking about parenting, early motherhood and traveling.  What started as a fun place to share my DIY projects as a new mom has become a journal of our family.  

So happy birthday Sonja!  Thanks to our quarenteam for celebrating with us!
thanks grandma for party supplies and snacks. 





cake from whole foods, macaroons from whole foods, cake topper from party city. decorated by sonja.
pinata from party city.










     

No comments:

Post a Comment