Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Hip Mountain Mamas

While visiting my friend in Colorado this Fall break, we collaborated on a photo session for Hip Mountain Mama, an adorable clothing brand based out of Colorado.  I haven't done a lot of commercial photography for clothing companies since I stopped producing my apparel, so it was fun to revisit the art of showcasing the perfect outfit combos and pairing with nature.  Here's a peek at our work, any images of me are by Delmara and any of her are by me! All my own edits. 
Backpack here. 
Grateful not Hateful tee here. 
Skirt here.
Obsessed with this skirt because it has a secret pocket!
Bell Bottom Flares here. 
Delmara treated me to henna on my right hand which I rarely do, because it takes so much effort to use my left non-dominant hand to henna. 
Ombre Shawl here. 
The mini took some instax to add to our stash. 
Flower of Life Cardigan here. 
henna paste available here. 
Skirt here. 









No comments:

Post a Comment